• I will do any kind of data entry, copy paste, web research, scraping, excel data entry



    Welcome to my DATA Entry PORTFOLIO and it's My pleasure to serve you.

    Are you looking for excellent service for you or your company's DATA-related work? Yes, You are in the right GIG, I am Sowrav, a professional Fiverr level 2 seller, finished 50+ projects with good feedback.


    I will do for you :

    1. Data entry (Online/Offline)
    2. Data Scraping
    3. B2B leads data mining
    4. CRM DATA ENTRY
    5. DATA Entry in EXCEL
    6. Business directory Data entry
    7. ReType data In MsWord
    8. Web research, scraping
    9. Copy-Paste
    10. Data Collection from Social media (Linkedin, FB, Insta, Twiter Etc)
    11. PDF convert
    12. Excel or word data entry
    13. Market Research
    14. eCommerce product listing
    15. Restaurant menu building

    and So on.



    What you get before and after service:


    ◈ 100% Accuracy and Validation.

    ◈ Delivery on time.

    ◈ Manually typing.

    ◈ Unlimited revisions.

    ◈ Perfect Communication system

    ◈ Correction if you want when you need.


    I always ready to take a different kind of data entry-related project, So do not worry, just message me and talk with me.        


    You can visit my Data Entry Fiverr GIG:  Click here >> https://www.fiverr.com/share/zr6Gqb <<

    Have a nice day
    Thank you.
    sowrav777

    RECENT FEEDBACK FROM MY CLIENTS.
    Feedback: 01



    FEEDBACK:02

    FEEDBACK:03



  • 1 comment:

    1. Hey I appriciate to see your Portfolio site & will drop you work....

      ReplyDelete

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

    ADDRESS

    Chittagong, Bangladesh

    EMAIL

    sowrav777@gmail.com
    sowrav150@gmail.com

    MOBILE

    +8801816608230,
    +8801813065948